*** Reminder to all EYHA coaches for the 2017-2018 season ***
Please ensure that you have completed all the necessary USA Hockey certifications, CEP's and background screening for this upcoming season.
EYHA Coaching Requirements -- click here to download the summary & checklist.
This includes the PA State Act 15 Clearances that is new for 2017-2018 season -- click here for more information & instructions.
USA Hockey MidAm - Background Screening:
For more info on the Background Screening policy -- click here
Per USA Hockey requirement, all coaches & managers must complete the Safe Sport certification/refresher course EVERY 2 YEARS! For more info - click here.
This is a one-time online class. To complete this certification, please visit http://safesport.org
When complete, please email EYHA's SafeSport Coordinator (Heather Maciulewicz) at:
USA Hockey's Coaching Education Program (CEP) Rules & Requirements:
- Rules and Requirements -- click here
- Coaching Clinics: Requires a USAHockey.com login (this login is NOT related to your USA Hockey member registration, modules, or level 3 recertification). -- click here
- Age-Specific Modules: Links to the online program for this new CEP requirement -- click here
- Level 3 Recertification: Links to the online Level 3 recertification. This is NOT the age-specific module -- click here
- Online Certification List: Search for a coach’s certification and completion of an online age-specific module, and print a CEP card -- click here
- Student Coaches: Information on the student coach rules -- click here
- Coaching Ethics: Links to the Coaching Ethics Code -- click here
For more info, please refer to the USA Hockey website -- click here
USA Hockey Injury Report:
Click here for USA Hockey injury reporting & claims.